Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2 - drums

Hey there,

just checking in from the studio to give you some updates on how work`s going here in Ingolstadt. Cede and me arrived sunday night in order to prepare everything for the recordings and started tracking on Monday morning. Since then I`ve been trapped in a little room with my drums (which sound great in here) and some coffee ;)

Three songs are done so far and there are more to be laid down today. We`ll wrap up drum/percussion recordings tomorrow before bass tracking starts on thursday.


So far from Flatliners Studios. I`m excited to hear the final product, and hope so are you ;)

Stay tuned -


Cheers, Seb.
















1 comment:

  1. Looks great :-)
    Keep up the good work, guys! I'm really looking forward to this album.

    ReplyDelete